Hello

Options
GCraycraft
GCraycraft Member Posts: 4
edited 28. Nov 2023, 14:06 in Living with arthritis

Hi everyone, I'm Gail I have Ankylosing Spondylitis Fibromyalgia and osteoarthritis. I have been on Secukimumab for 3 year which has helped for AS a Duluxotine for Fibromyalgia which doesn't help

Comments

• Poppyjane
    Poppyjane Moderator Posts: 754
    Options

Welcome @GCraycraft to the online community,

Thank you for your messages, I see that you have a number of conditions for which you are receiving treatment. Some of the medication is more helpful than others. Members often say that it is a question of trial and error to sort out medication that not only agrees with us but actually helps with particular conditions. G P s and consultants often have to recommend different drugs depending on the combination of issues presented by their patients so if one is not working for you how would you feel about asking for an alternative?

I attach some links which I hope you will find helpful

You mention that you are trying to stay as active as you can and I wondered if the Lets move with Leon online sessions would interest you. They are fun and you can do as much or as little as you want. Some of us have found the techniques of meditation and mindfulness to be beneficial.

The discussions and activities on the community offer a great range of topics and the chance to give and receive support from those who are also living with arthritis and for their family members and friends who support them. So do browse round the forums and join in, it is good to hear from you.

Take Care

Poppyjane

If it would be helpful to talk to someone ring the Helpline 0800 5200 520

Monday - Friday 9.00a.m. - 6.00p.m.