Hi I haven’t officially been diagnosed with arthritis, but after seeing a chiropractor regarding hip and back pain he is going to send a report to my Doctor to suggest a referral to osteopaths and an mri.
After reading some of the discussions I don’t see much hope in the way of pain relief.
currently I take nothing as nothing was working. I do take duloxetine but that’s primarily for my mental health.
I am only 40 and just feel my back and hip pain is ruling my life.
- 7.4K All Categories
- 303 Welcome
- 3.3K Say Hello
- 15 How to use your online community
- 30 Help, Guidelines and Get in Touch
- 16 Feedback and ideas
- 38.8K Our Community
- 2.5K Living with arthritis
- 105 Let's Move
- 161 Work and financial support
- 544 Chat to our Helpline Team
- 241 Coronavirus (COVID-19)
- 24 My Triumphs
- 353 Young people's community
- 483 Chat and News
- 20 Val's Cafe
- 226 Chit chat
- 213 News
- 4 Tails From The Cafe