Hi, I have not been diagnosed with arthritis but my chiropractor strongly suspects that I may have arthritis in my hip.
I have chronic pain in lower back, radiating into my hip and down my thighs. I can’t sit, lie , stand or drive without being in excruciating pain.
ive paid private for physio and then chiropractor. Both gave me excercises that make the pain in my hip worse.
now I know I need to move but I’m worried about doing an exercise without fully knowing what is causing my pain. But I’m worried I’m going to make things worse by not moving.
Any advice would be really appreciated.
- All Categories
- 1.9K Welcome
- 5K Say Hello
- 16 How to use your online community
- 30 Help, Guidelines and Get in Touch
- 40.1K Our Community
- 647 Chat to our Helpline Team
- 3.6K Living with arthritis
- 30 Hints and Tips
- 210 Work and financial support
- 382 Young people's community
- 7 Parents of Children with Arthritis
- 36 My Triumphs
- 127 Let's Move
- 22 Sports and Hobbies
- 10 Food and Diet
- 256 Coronavirus (COVID-19)
- 16 Community Feedback and ideas
- 327 Chat and News
- 28 Val's Cafe
- 264 Chit chat
- 11 News
- 4 Tails From The Cafe