Hello everyone, I'm looking for advice
I suddenly developed arthritis in multiple places a year or so ago, just as the lockdown started.
Ballet was my passion and I'm devastated I can no longer do it. I'm also a university teacher and finding it very difficult to do my job properly.
In desperation I spent all my savings on Lipogems treatment from the Regenerative Clinic in London today and now I'm in agony and cannot even get up from this chair. I have no close family, partner or friends and I'm older (though told I don't look it).
How on Earth do you cope? I can't even get to the toilet. Has anyone else had Lipogems?
Very best wishes,
- 7.5K All Categories
- 327 Welcome
- 3.4K Say Hello
- 15 How to use your online community
- 30 Help, Guidelines and Get in Touch
- 12 Feedback and ideas
- 38.8K Our Community
- 2.6K Living with arthritis
- 105 Let's Move
- 163 Work and financial support
- 545 Chat to our Helpline Team
- 241 Coronavirus (COVID-19)
- 24 My Triumphs
- 354 Young people's community
- 483 Chat and News
- 20 Val's Cafe
- 225 Chit chat
- 214 News
- 4 Tails From The Cafe