Help tips arthritis

I’m on pain killers 4 years but my lower back and neck said will get it in all my joint just would like to talk other people don’t understand think your not in pain I’m in pain all the time mostly in winter

Comments

• Brynmor
    Brynmor Member Posts: 1,755

Hi @Mother welcome to the Online Community.

I'm sorry to hear you have ongoing back and neck pain. You have come to the right place as many members live with chronic pain and are able to give help and advice to others who are in the same position.

You may be interested in the information on our website that includes a good section on neck pain which includes suggestions on how to manage the condition:

There is also a similar page regarding back pain:

Do join in across the Community, in particular ask questions and say how you are getting on. You will be most welcome.

All best wishes

Brynmor

• Jona
    Jona Member Posts: 406

Hi @Mother ,

I honestly believe that the cold damp weather makes arthritis sufferers worse I’m a bit of a history geek and watched a programme the other day about Roman soldiers and it’s no wonder they left Britain a few wrote how cold, wet and dark it was and how they felt better returning to Rome sunny climate ooh I wish I could just win the lottery and move but in the meantime I’ve got my hot water bottle, my painkillers and tens machines euro tomorrow I’ve just got to win it 🤩🤩😊

take care

Jona