I have osteoarthritis in my lower spine , SI joint and both hips of which my right hip was replaced in January . My question is what treatment and support should I be getting to help with my mobility , pain and quality of life . I have a GP who is not interested and will not give me any pain relief or refer me for specialist treatment . I feel I have been left to deal with on my own . I suffer with regular flare ups from my lower back and my left hip is in constant pain . Is there specialist care for osteoarthritis ?

Many thanks