Osteoarthritis

Options
Sindy
Sindy Member Posts: 4
edited 18. Nov 2021, 11:25 in Living with arthritis

Hi everyone I’m sindy I’ve had osteoarthritis in my right hip now for 2 yrs and I’m waiting for a total hip replacement

just thought I’d say hello

Comments

• jeddison1985
    jeddison1985 Member Posts: 211
    Options

Hi @Sindy firstly let me welcome you to the forum I hope you find the information and support you are after from our wonderful community.

I can see from your post that you have had Osteoarthritis in your hip for a couple of years.

The site is full of information and I wanted to signpost you to some information that could help firstly general info on Hip Osteoarthritis and secondly on hip replacements, as I can see from a comment you posted that is of interest too.

Please feel free to search the forum for others with similar experiences and I am sure that some of our community will be able to help offer some useful suggestions.

Take care and I hope you get some relief and answers soon.

Thanks

Joe

• frogmorton
    frogmorton Member Posts: 29,426
    Options

Hello @Sindy

Nice to meet you.

There are quite a few here with Hip OA whether they are waiting for or recovering from hip surgery. You have found the right place to get support and to find out more about the surgery, post op and what you can do to prepare for yours!

take care