best exercises to prepare for knee replacement?
Is there a file somewhere showing which exercises are most beneficial to prepare for a knee replacement?
I want to be in best shape possible by the time my surgery happens.
At the moment I cannot walk very far, leg is locking when over bent /twisted or straightened and I cannot go swimming/pool.
- 8.1K All Categories
- 704 Welcome
- 3.7K Say Hello
- 16 How to use your online community
- 30 Help, Guidelines and Get in Touch
- 20 Feedback and ideas
- 39.1K Our Community
- 2.9K Living with arthritis
- 567 Chat to our Helpline Team
- 183 Work and financial support
- 364 Young people's community
- Parents of Children with Arthritis
- 27 My Triumphs
- 110 Let's Move
- 248 Coronavirus (COVID-19)
- 495 Chat and News
- 26 Val's Cafe
- 231 Chit chat
- 214 News
- 4 Tails From The Cafe