Booster jab and OA
Had my booster jab yesterday (Pfizer after 2 AZ's).
Apart from generally feeling achy and rubbish today it seems that all the joints that either have OA or are candidates for the list are especially achy.
I'm sure its a temporary reaction but I wondered if anyone else had experienced the same?
- 8.2K All Categories
- 755 Welcome
- 3.8K Say Hello
- 16 How to use your online community
- 30 Help, Guidelines and Get in Touch
- 21 Feedback and ideas
- 39.2K Our Community
- 2.9K Living with arthritis
- 570 Chat to our Helpline Team
- 183 Work and financial support
- 365 Young people's community
- Parents of Children with Arthritis
- 27 My Triumphs
- 111 Let's Move
- 248 Coronavirus (COVID-19)
- 497 Chat and News
- 26 Val's Cafe
- 233 Chit chat
- 214 News
- 4 Tails From The Cafe