Knee and calf pain at night time

I am looking for recommendations for something that I could purchase to 'prop' my leg/knee up when sleeping on my side. I have tried pillows and cushions but they are not firm enough. There are lots of things advertised online but I would like to know of any that have been used/ tested and that are not 'squidgy'. Thank you

Comments

• Poppyjane
    Poppyjane Moderator Posts: 734

Hi @Sylv ,

I wondered if this Butterfly pillow I found in the Arthr products would be helpful . I have not used one personally so cannot tell you how "squidgy " it is !

https://www.arthr.com/ourproducts/arthr-butterfly-pillow

Maybe one of our other members has used it. Check it out and let us know what you think.

Take Care

Poppyjane

If it would be helpful to talk to someone ring the Helpline 0800 5200 520

Monday - Friday 9.00a.m. - 6.00p.m.

• Hi @Sylv and thank you for posting on the forum, I can see that Poppyjane has responded to you and hopefully the Butterfly pillow will be helpful. I have also given you a link to the Disabled living foundation who may also be able to offer some help with pillows.

For more responses you might like to re post on the living with arthritis forum.

You are also very welcome to call us on our helpline: 0800 5200 520 (weekdays 9am-6pm) here we can take our time to talk informally and in confidence.  

Best wishes

Lynda

Helpline Team