Someone was starting a new job..
Don't hesitate. I did a similar thing in volunteering and lay-tutoring recently and it's the best thing I have done.
People are so supportive and understanding. It will give you so much back, socialisation friends, mental stimulation and increase self-esteem.
Go for it. What do you have to lose?
- 7.4K All Categories
- 320 Welcome
- 3.4K Say Hello
- 15 How to use your online community
- 30 Help, Guidelines and Get in Touch
- 12 Feedback and ideas
- 38.8K Our Community
- 2.6K Living with arthritis
- 105 Let's Move
- 161 Work and financial support
- 545 Chat to our Helpline Team
- 241 Coronavirus (COVID-19)
- 24 My Triumphs
- 353 Young people's community
- 483 Chat and News
- 20 Val's Cafe
- 225 Chit chat
- 214 News
- 4 Tails From The Cafe