Side effects after steroid injection.
Just a quick ask. I think I’ve had a reaction to the steroid injection given in my knee on Friday. Face has flushed and I have a very bad headache and nausea. Saw doctor in local MIU this morning and usual checks were fine but he did say some people do react and flush following steroid injections but more common with people who have had several in the past.
Has anyone experienced any side effects? Primarily facial flushing, headache and nausea?
- 8.2K All Categories
- 766 Welcome
- 3.8K Say Hello
- 16 How to use your online community
- 30 Help, Guidelines and Get in Touch
- 22 Feedback and ideas
- 39.2K Our Community
- 2.9K Living with arthritis
- 570 Chat to our Helpline Team
- 183 Work and financial support
- 365 Young people's community
- Parents of Children with Arthritis
- 28 My Triumphs
- 111 Let's Move
- 1 Sports and Hobbies
- 248 Coronavirus (COVID-19)
- 497 Chat and News
- 26 Val's Cafe
- 233 Chit chat
- 214 News
- 4 Tails From The Cafe