replacements

Options

So far i have had my 2 knees replaced 1 shoulder replaced and it has not made a difference on my health my arthritis on top all that i have a kidney out due to cancer does any think of things i can do to help my situation thanks

Comments

• Anna
    Anna Moderator Posts: 968
    Options

Hello @Pauly and welcome to the online community,

You have had both knees and a shoulder replaced and it hasn't made any difference to your health, plus you've had a kidney removed due to cancer, and you'd like some ideas on how to help your situation.

You are among friendly members who have all experienced living with arthritis in some form. If you have a browse through the posts on the forum, you might find suggestions that will help you cope with some of the challenges of living with arthritis.

You might find the link below from the Versus Arthritis website useful too - it talks about how you can help manage your symptoms with a healthy diet, gentle exercise and sleep.

Do have a look at the conversations on the forum, and feel free to join in wherever you feel comfortable.

Best wishes,

Anna (Mod)

Need more help? - call our Helpline on 0800 5200 520 Monday to Friday 9am to 6pm