On line exercise.

Options
Cromarty
Cromarty Member Posts: 2
edited 28. Nov 2023, 14:07 in Living with arthritis

I’ve been reading about the online exercises with Leon.

That sounds such a good idea especially if, like me, you don’t want to join a group at 7.30 pm at night!

Has anyone tried it?

Comments

• anneb82
    anneb82 Member Posts: 317
    Options

Hello @Cromarty

Welcome to the online community and thank you for joining us.

So I understand that you are interested in joining in with Lets move with Leon and you are looking to see what people think of the programme.

As you say, since you are able to access the sessions in your own time when you are available and feeling up to the exercise means it takes the pressure off you. I personally haven't tried any of the sessions yet myself but I have heard good things about them.

If you do a search for Lets move with Leon on the community it will bring up all of the previous discussions that other members have been involved in about the exercise programme. I'm sure lots of the members that have tried the exercise sessions will be commenting on your post shortly.

I've included a couple of links below that may be of use to you as well as a direct link to the lets move programme.

Good luck with the classes if you do start them and do keep us updated on how you are getting on.

Take care

Anne (Moderator)