I am awaiting a knee replacement ( may be partial or full) on my left knee. I have only just been put on the (22.12). I have pain and stiffness in this knee. I use a crutch to walk.
My right knee is really painful now. I wake up with bad nerve pain and cannot bear for it to be touched. This knee hasn't been MRIed.
I am struggling with pain. I also have Fibromyalgia. I am taking amitriptyline, pregabalin, and codeine. The codeine makes my head fuzzy.
I work at a busy organisation and have 12 MOS in my line management. I am desperate to find any other pain relief. Is there any other alternatives anyone can recommend.
- All Categories
- 2.3K Welcome
- 17 How to use your online community
- 30 Help, Guidelines and Get in Touch
- 40.4K Our Community
- 8.7K Living with arthritis
- 53 Hints and Tips
- 222 Work and financial support
- 675 Chat to our Helpline Team
- 2 Want to Get Involved?
- 390 Young people's community
- 7 Parents of Children with Arthritis
- 40 My Triumphs
- 132 Let's Move
- 24 Sports and Hobbies
- 14 Food and Diet
- 257 Coronavirus (COVID-19)
- 16 Community Feedback and ideas
- 334 Chat and News
- 30 Val's Cafe
- 269 Chit chat
- 11 News
- 4 Tails From The Cafe