Having trouble getting a Priority PCR Kit?
Have you been advised by your Rheumatology team that you need to keep a Priority PCR kit at home in readiness?
Many of us have been going round in circles, trying to get one of these so that if we do catch the virus, we can get a quick result and be considered for anti-viral therapy.
Test & Trace have just changed their system. Requests for Priority PCR kits are now being handled by the Elective Care Team.
The website isn’t yet ready for such requests so you need to phone 119 and go through all the menus to speak to someone who handles requests for test kits. Ask them to transfer you to the Elective Care Team.
- 7.2K All Categories
- 158 Welcome
- 3.2K Say Hello
- 15 How to use your online community
- 30 Help, Guidelines and Get in Touch
- 13 Feedback and ideas
- 38.6K Our Community
- 2.5K Living with arthritis
- 102 Let's Move
- 158 Work and financial support
- 530 Chat to our Helpline Team
- 233 Coronavirus (COVID-19)
- 22 My Triumphs
- 349 Young people's community
- 475 Chat and News
- 19 Val's Cafe
- 218 Chit chat
- 214 News
- 4 Tails From The Cafe