Hi

Options
Wendiwoo
Wendiwoo Member Posts: 2
edited 28. Nov 2023, 14:07 in Living with arthritis

HI I'm Wendy, I'm nearly 61, and live with constant pain due to arthritis, I am hoping to return to work in the next few weeks, chaning my carer role for Day sitter, so it's not as hard to complete my days work. I had a new knee last April, and hopefully the last of the tenderness in my tissue will go soon, the new knee is amazing, and I have 90% flexibility

Comments

• PeterJ
    PeterJ Administrator Posts: 913
    Options

Hello @Wendiwoo and welcome to the community. We are a friendly and supportive group and I hope that that will be your experience as well.

I understand that have had a replacement knee and great to see that you are getting good benefits from it. Good luck in your career change I hope it goes well.

Our website has a lot of useful information in it and a useful search as well. I would suggest having a look around it and to help I've put a couple of links in below which might be of interest.

Please do keep posting and let us know how you are getting on and I am sure others will connect with you to share their experience and support as well.

With very best wishes

Peter (moderator)

Need more help? - call our Helpline on 0800 5200 520 Monday to Friday 9am to 6pm