experiencing fatigue - but not pain?
thanks for all who contribute on this forum.
I have read that "The relationship between fatigue and RA disease activity has a very low correlation." ( https://www.rheumatologyadvisor.com/home/rheumatoid-arthritis-advisor/fatigue-assessment-in-rheumatoid-arthritis/ )
Does anyone know of any cases of people who experienced arthritis fatigue, when not experiencing arthritis pain (e.g. if taking cod liver oil)?
(I seem to be in this position;
- diagnosed with arthritis in 2009 but have used daily cod liver oil and, apart from the occasional flare up, experienced no pain most of the time since then.
- since 7/20 have been experiencing fatigue with characteristics that closely fit arthritis fatigue.)
Many thanks indeed for any thoughts.
- All Categories
- 2.3K Welcome
- 17 How to use your online community
- 30 Help, Guidelines and Get in Touch
- 40.4K Our Community
- 8.7K Living with arthritis
- 53 Hints and Tips
- 222 Work and financial support
- 675 Chat to our Helpline Team
- 2 Want to Get Involved?
- 390 Young people's community
- 7 Parents of Children with Arthritis
- 40 My Triumphs
- 132 Let's Move
- 24 Sports and Hobbies
- 14 Food and Diet
- 257 Coronavirus (COVID-19)
- 16 Community Feedback and ideas
- 334 Chat and News
- 30 Val's Cafe
- 269 Chit chat
- 11 News
- 4 Tails From The Cafe