Long Covid & Doctors as patients … could covid trigger autoimmune?
This poor doc has long covid and worried about the government relaxation of covid restrictions.
What she highlights clearly is you do not have to have any underlying conditions to suffer serious outcomes following covid, and some of her symptoms may seem remarkably familiar to the autoimmune community… rash, swollen eyelids & weird dreams…
Bottom line … public health policy needs to be based on sound medicine, not the best funded lobby shouting loudest.
- 7.2K All Categories
- 158 Welcome
- 3.2K Say Hello
- 15 How to use your online community
- 30 Help, Guidelines and Get in Touch
- 13 Feedback and ideas
- 38.6K Our Community
- 2.5K Living with arthritis
- 102 Let's Move
- 158 Work and financial support
- 530 Chat to our Helpline Team
- 233 Coronavirus (COVID-19)
- 22 My Triumphs
- 349 Young people's community
- 475 Chat and News
- 19 Val's Cafe
- 218 Chit chat
- 214 News
- 4 Tails From The Cafe