Options
Sarah18770
Sarah18770 Member Posts: 1
edited 28. Nov 2023, 14:07 in Living with arthritis

Hi new member here. I am waiting for my Rheumatology appointment to come through but am living in so much pain. Only being given Naproxan to manage pain. Is there any advice anyone can give πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™

Comments

• anneb82
    anneb82 Member Posts: 317
    edited 28. Feb 2022, 10:49
    Options

Hi @Sarah18770

Welcome to the online community and thank you for joining us. I hope that you will find this a safe and friendly space where you will continue to join in.

So you are currently waiting to see Rheumatology and are only on Naproxen currently. You are living in so much pain and are looking for some advice.

You are certainly in the right place, as many of us have gone through what you are currently going through. Its certainly difficult when you are waiting for an appointment and having to deal with severe pain. Can you go to your GP and ask if they can prescribe something stronger for the pain just for the interim while you are waiting for your appointment?

These links below may be of use to you or at least give you some information.

Please do keep us updated on how you are getting on and please do join in on existing conversations if you would like. We are always looking to make new friends.

Take care

Anne (Moderator)