Thanks for the add...

Options
JeannieK
JeannieK Member Posts: 2
edited 28. Nov 2023, 14:07 in Living with arthritis

Just joined - arthritis for quite a while but more difficult the last year (I remain active but pay for it!) Have got sensitivity to codeine and limited in taking NSAIDs because of blood pressure meds. Creams don't seem to work. It is a pain - literally - but I don't want to be defeated.

Comments

• PeterJ
    PeterJ Administrator Posts: 883
    Options

Hello @JeannieK and welcome to the community. We are a friendly and supportive group and I hope you will find that as well.

I understand that you have arthritis but do not share how it affects you and have restrictions on medications you can take. Our website has a lot of useful information which you might find of interest from general topics such as arthritis through to specifics about joints, e.g. hip, knee, hand etc. which you can search on. We also have some items on specific drugs or treatments, To help I've put a couple of links below which you may find of interest.

Please do keep posting and let us know how you are getting on and, if you are willing, share a little bit more about how arthritis affects you as then others will no doubt share their experiences and support as well.

With very best wishes

Peter (moderator)

Need more help? - call our Helpline on 0800 5200 520 Monday to Friday 9am to 6pm