how do I do this?

Kind Regards

Diane

Comments

• Anna
    Anna Moderator Posts: 974
    edited 2. Mar 2022, 12:50
    Options

Hi @Lady_Di welcome to the online community!

Thank you for your offer to make a donation to Versus Arthritis - I'm sure it will be very much appreciated. If you go on to the Versus Arthritis website (link below) you'll see a red 'Donate' button. Press on it and it will show you how to make a donation. You'll also see some other suggestions for how you can become involved in the work of the charity:

I see you have psoriatic arthritis. Versus Arthritis has a page that you might find useful to learn more about your condition and ways you can manage it:

Do have a look round the online community - I'm sure you'll find posts of interest, and do feel free to join in wherever you feel comfortable.

Anna (Mod)

Need more help? - call our Helpline on 0800 5200 520 Monday to Friday 9am to 6pm

• helpline_team
    Options

Hi Diane,

Welcome to our on-line forum, thank you so much for the offer of making a donation to Versus arthritis the donation will go a very long way to help support us in our research campaigns etc.

Thank you, Ann, for the information on how to donate on our website and the links to help Diane with her condition. Another way you can donate is by also calling Supporter care on 0300 790 0400 or the Helpline number below.

If at any point you would like to call our Helpline on the free phone number below, please do so, where you could speak to one of our advisors who can help and support you in managing your condition

Free Helpline on 0800 5200 520 weekdays 9am – 6pm.

Best wishes

Chris

Helpline Advisor