New here!

Options
Heike
Heike Member Posts: 4
edited 28. Nov 2023, 14:07 in Living with arthritis

Glad to have found this community of experts. Looking forward to helpful exchanges.

Comments

• Anna
    Anna Moderator Posts: 1,025
    Options

Hi @Heike and welcome to the online community!

I'm sure our members will be pleased to hear that they are considered a community of experts! It's certainly true that everyone on here has experience of living with arthritis and so can speak from that experience with expert knowledge. Everyone is very friendly and supportive as well, so if you have any questions about your condition, then please do ask.

You may have only recently been diagnosed with arthritis - there's a useful page on the Versus Arthritis website that is specially for newly diagnosed - you might like to have a look:

Glad you've joined us, Anna (Mod)

Need more help? - call our Helpline on 0800 5200 520 Monday to Friday 9am to 6pm

• Babyface
    Babyface Member Posts: 2
    Options

Hi my name is Angela clayton I have fibromyalgia and oesto arthritis ,and I am in pain constantly some days I feel like giving up ,but press on and can't sleep at night what can I do .

• Ellen
    Ellen Moderator Posts: 1,696
    Options

Hi @Babyface

Welcome to the Online Community I see you are struggling with constant pain and sleeping is proving really difficult for you.

First of all this is worth reading:

and even though you haven't asked for it, maybe this might contain something new to help with your pain:

I'll leave you now to meet our members.

Best wishes

Ellen.