I don't know where to start. I have never had fatigue this bad before. I was diagnosed with Psoriatic Arthritis about 8 years ago.
The fatigue is so bad that I didn't even feel safe driving.
I am wondering has anyone else has experienced this or any tips and advice.
As many people are aware - more sleep doesn't seem to help.
Would appreciate any advice or tips.
- All Categories
- 2.3K Welcome
- 17 How to use your online community
- 30 Help, Guidelines and Get in Touch
- 40.4K Our Community
- 669 Chat to our Helpline Team
- 8.7K Living with arthritis
- 2 Want to Get Involved?
- 53 Hints and Tips
- 220 Work and financial support
- 390 Young people's community
- 7 Parents of Children with Arthritis
- 40 My Triumphs
- 132 Let's Move
- 24 Sports and Hobbies
- 13 Food and Diet
- 256 Coronavirus (COVID-19)
- 16 Community Feedback and ideas
- 333 Chat and News
- 29 Val's Cafe
- 269 Chit chat
- 11 News
- 4 Tails From The Cafe