Swollen fingers and joint pain - mystery
All my fingers have been swollen for over 2.5 months, they won't bend and are painful at the base. Each week it gets worse - wrist pain, forearm/elbow tendon pain, shoulder joints, hips ache when sleeping on side, now pain at random finger joints. 2 years of this now.
Rheumatologist Blood tests all clear. US scan today - no active synovitis found. Sonographer so apologogetic, says Rheumatologist needs to investigate in depth - but I might actually get discharged back to GP.
Any clues? What should be my next move? I can't wait around for an NHS appointment that might never come.
- 7.4K All Categories
- 319 Welcome
- 3.4K Say Hello
- 15 How to use your online community
- 30 Help, Guidelines and Get in Touch
- 12 Feedback and ideas
- 38.8K Our Community
- 2.6K Living with arthritis
- 105 Let's Move
- 161 Work and financial support
- 545 Chat to our Helpline Team
- 241 Coronavirus (COVID-19)
- 24 My Triumphs
- 353 Young people's community
- 483 Chat and News
- 20 Val's Cafe
- 225 Chit chat
- 214 News
- 4 Tails From The Cafe