THOUGHTS

Options
WEZZLES
WEZZLES Member Posts: 2
edited 28. Nov 2023, 14:08 in Living with arthritis

I CURRENTLY HAVE ARTHRITIS IN MY NECK, SPINE, MOST OF THE KNUCKLES IN MY HANDS, BOTH KNEES AND AM AWAITING XRAYS FOR OTHER AREAS.

THE TWO LAST FINGER ON BOTH HANDS ARE SPREAD OUT AS BONES ARE CRUMBLING IN MY NECK AND ALSO STARTING TO CLENCH DOWN IN ANOTHER CONDITION.

I HAVE A CONDITION THAT MAKES ME THROW MYSELF ABOUT, SPASM AND DYSTONIA TYPE SYMPTOMS. MAKES EVERYTHING SO MUCH WORSE. I'M DISABLED WITH IT.

ALL CONDITIONS PLAY ON EACH OTHER. ANYONE ELSE EXPERIENCE THAT?

Comments

• Ellen
    Ellen Moderator Posts: 1,651
    Options

Good Morning @WEZZLES it's very good to meet you and Welcome you to the Online Community.

You do sound to have a lot going on I hope when you have had your last X-rays your Dr has a treatment plan in mid for you. I see one of your issues is Arthritis in your neck which can cause muscle spasms I know. I am attaching a link for you to read, but apologise in advance if it's not new to you:

You mention dystonia and so I will attach the NHS information here not necessarily for you, but in case any of our members don't know what it is:

I'll leave you now to meet our members and see if anyone relates to your experience.

Best wishes

Ellen.

• frogmorton
    frogmorton Member Posts: 29,487
    Options

Hi @WEZZLES nice to meet you I'm glad you've found us.

There are people here with multiple diagnoses so maybe someone currently active might spot your post and be able to relate to your situation.

I can imagine having the dystonia must make your arthritis extra painful of not excruciating.

I have no personal experience just wanted to welcome you.

Take care

Toni x