Hi everyone

Options
Faith
Faith Member Posts: 2
edited 28. Nov 2023, 14:08 in Living with arthritis

I am new, so glad I found this site, very helpful. I was diagnosed 15 years ago with osteoarthritis and I also have peripheral neuropathy in my legs and arms and fibromyalgia but I try and keep as busy as I can, especially swimming 3 times a week, because the more you sit in one place, the stiffer you become and experience more pain. I bought a second hand electric recliner about 5 years ago and that works a treat when sitting down as it increases circulation, better than sitting in an armchair, elevating your legs helps with swollen ankles and legs. The 2nd great helper I got on Amazon uk shop at the beginning of this year is a lovely Circulation Promoter machine made by [XXXXX]. I use this machine every morning for an half hour and another half hour every evening before bed and the improvement of lower legs and feet circulation works wonders. I hope this is helpful, if I knew that the recliner and this machine would have helped me so much,😍 I would have purchased them years ago. Also an arthritic diet plan works wonders, if you keep a food diary you will be able to see which foods give you flareups so that you can avoid them. Regards Faith

Text deleted. Posting that constitutes an endorsement of any item is not permitted. Tom Moderator

Comments