Living with osteoarthritis
Hi , my name is John and I am new to this group .
I was diagnosed several years ago with Osteoarthritis and I have been living with constant pain for years .
My doctors just gives me Co Codomol for the pain and I get on with it . Living with constant pain is so draining and stops me doing the things I like most . I love to walk but now can only walk short distances before I am in agony .
I also wake up in agony with pain in my arms hands and legs 😫
I wonder how others members deal with the constant pain ? What can I take that allows me to lead a better pain free existence if possible .
- 7.2K All Categories
- 162 Welcome
- 3.2K Say Hello
- 15 How to use your online community
- 30 Help, Guidelines and Get in Touch
- 13 Feedback and ideas
- 38.6K Our Community
- 2.5K Living with arthritis
- 102 Let's Move
- 158 Work and financial support
- 531 Chat to our Helpline Team
- 234 Coronavirus (COVID-19)
- 22 My Triumphs
- 349 Young people's community
- 476 Chat and News
- 19 Val's Cafe
- 219 Chit chat
- 214 News
- 4 Tails From The Cafe