5th Covid Vaccination?
I wonder if you could please help me with a question. I am in the Clinically Extremely Vulnerable group, as I am on Tocilizumab and Hydroxychloroquine due to my RA.
I have now had 4 Covid vaccinations, (3 primary doses and a booster), the last one being on the 1st Feb 2022. I am unsure whether I am supposed to book for the 'Spring Booster' (which will be my 5th dose) for the Vulnerable group and, if so, how long I should wait to have it after the 4th vaccination?
Any advice would me much appreciated.
- All Categories
- 2.3K Welcome
- 17 How to use your online community
- 30 Help, Guidelines and Get in Touch
- 40.4K Our Community
- 669 Chat to our Helpline Team
- 8.7K Living with arthritis
- 2 Want to Get Involved?
- 53 Hints and Tips
- 220 Work and financial support
- 390 Young people's community
- 7 Parents of Children with Arthritis
- 40 My Triumphs
- 132 Let's Move
- 24 Sports and Hobbies
- 13 Food and Diet
- 256 Coronavirus (COVID-19)
- 16 Community Feedback and ideas
- 333 Chat and News
- 29 Val's Cafe
- 269 Chit chat
- 11 News
- 4 Tails From The Cafe