jus saying hi

Options
123456789 Member Posts: 2
edited 28. Nov 2023, 14:08 in Living with arthritis

hi I'm. New my name is doreen from Skelmersdale England had arthritis in my knee and hand for 3 yrs now

Comments

• Anna
    Anna Moderator Posts: 974
    edited 25. Apr 2022, 10:25
    Options

Hello Doreen @123456789 and welcome to the online community,

It’s great that you’ve dropped in to say hi - all our members have experienced arthritis in their lives so I’m sure you’ll find plenty of information and support online from members who who like you, also have arthritis in their knees and hands.

The Versus Arthritis website has some useful information about arthritis that you might want to take a look at. I’ve linked to a general page that talks about ways to manage pain, what your medications can do to help, and also suggests some gentle exercises to keep you mobile:

Do take a look round the forum and join in whenever you feel comfortable. If you want to read more about how to post, have a look at the Help and Guidelines page, and if you browse the Life with Arthritis forum, you might find the answers to any questions you have about your condition.

Best wishes,

Anna (Mod)

Need more help? - call our Helpline on 0800 5200 520 Monday to Friday 9am to 6pm