Feeling more positive today

Options

After my post I put on yesterday I’m feeling much more positive today

I’ve been so fed up in myself thinking I’m going mad I spoke to my partner properly last night told him how I’m feeling he says I know your going through a tough time and he understands me

this morning I woke up with a positive attitude and I took myself off to swimming which I haven’t done that in years I really enjoyed it I did 35 minutes in the pool and felt great afterwards. While I’m off work on the sick I’m not gonna sit about and be depressed I’m gonna get on with it the best I can 🙂

Comments

• Fran54
    Fran54 Member Posts: 183
    Options

Hi clare73.

Good for you. When I was first diagnosed I didn't say much to my hubby about how I felt, but after a while it was getting me down and on one particular bad day I just sat down and told him how it was affecting me. He now knows if I am having a bad day that he tries to help out in any way he can.

So glad that you enjoyed your swimming and that you are feeling more positive.

Take care.😊

• Fran54
    Fran54 Member Posts: 183
    Options

Hi clare 73. I hope that you have had a good day today.

Today was more positive for me. I managed to cut the grass and did my physio exercises twice today ( some I should do three times).

So felt a lot better, long may it last!😊