FlexiSEQ

Pebble1969
Pebble1969 Member Posts: 2
edited 28. Nov 2023, 14:08 in Living with arthritis

Has anyone used FlexiSEQ and if so, what are your experiences with it?

Comments

• Brynmor
    Brynmor Member Posts: 1,755

Hi @Pebble1969 welcome to the Online Community.

Our web site is a source of great information an is well worth exploring as well as reading around here at the Online Community. We have a page on the commercial product you are asking about, I hope you find it useful:

You are welcome to join in across the Community and might like to start by introducing yourself or say how you are affected by arthritis.

I look forward to reading your posts.

All best wishes

Brynmor

• frogmorton
    frogmorton Member Posts: 29,332

A quick search of previous thread produced this @Pebble1969

Hope it helps

Toni x

• lublie
    lublie Member Posts: 1

Yes, I have been using it for the last 5+ years.

I call it '3in1 oil for the joints' - it really helps lubricate my arthritic ankle so that it doesn't grate when I walk.

But you don't need nearly as much as it says on the pack

• Janettoz
    Janettoz Member Posts: 6

I used it regularly for quite a while and it does help but it has got very expensive

• Trish9556
    Trish9556 Member Posts: 488

hi @Pebble1969

I had it on prescription when I first had shoulder problems. I think it's probably been cheap skated off the list by now but I would say it was excellent and if I had shoulder problems again I would buy it.

I only needed to use a small amount so a tube lasted until I had had both my shoulders fixed so worth every penny

A useful tip....if you need to apply cream to any joint or area you struggle to reach, buy one of those washing up sponges on a handle, trim off and discard the scourer green bit and use the sponge on a handle to apply the cream. It works a treat and replacement sponges for these are cheap too.

Love n hugs

Trish xx