How to Sign In or Register
When you first arrive at the Online Community you will see the Home page. To Sign In or Register you will need to click on the appropriate button found at the top of the page.
On wider screens it looks like this:
On mobile, you will need to scroll down the screen to find the appropriate buttons:
For sign in
Follow the prompts, enter your username or email address, followed by your password.
There is an option to 'keep me signed in' which is very useful.
Again follow the links if you have forgotten your password.0
Complete the Registration Form displayed:
Please complete all parts of the form.
Continue reading to see information about completing the form! 😀0
When you Register, the address you use will be sent an automatic email by the system to confirm your email address. This may go into your Junk/Spam folder.
If you do not confirm your email address by clicking the button within the email, you will be unable to participate in the Online Community. You will also see an on-screen prompt to have the confirmation request email resent to you:0
- Your username can only contain letters, numbers, underscores, and must be between 3 and 20 characters. No spaces are allowed. long.
- Please don't use your real name as your username - It is wise to stay anonymous on the internet, please pick a username that does not divulge your identity - for example, avoid using your first-name/surname as your username.
- A moderator may contact you regarding your username if it appears to reveal your identity.
- 8.6K All Categories
- 631 Welcome
- 4.2K Say Hello
- 16 How to use your online community
- 30 Help, Guidelines and Get in Touch
- 24 Feedback and ideas
- 39.6K Our Community
- 3.2K Living with arthritis
- 598 Chat to our Helpline Team
- 192 Work and financial support
- 367 Young people's community
- 5 Parents of Children with Arthritis
- 29 My Triumphs
- 115 Let's Move
- 11 Sports and Hobbies
- 3 Food and Diet
- 252 Coronavirus (COVID-19)
- 299 Chat and News
- 27 Val's Cafe
- 229 Chit chat
- 9 News
- 4 Tails From The Cafe