Flip Stick

Options

I got tired of having to lean on people's walls, Street lamps and furniture for a rest. 

So I got one of these flip sticks, after looking for something that could be a portable device to sit on.

I knew my dad had had a shooting stick which folded open so you could sit in it.

My balance is ok and the flip Stick, which is British, has a bicycle saddle shape which is folded down and locks to sit on.

It's really comfy, rests my back and I can sit down in a position which is good for the posture too.

I bought it and have no affiliation or reward from the maker, but wanted to pass on to others who have ok balance and the need to stop and rest, or find standing for any time painful.

When it's folded up and locked into place, the handle is comfy and it makes a good walking stick too

I hope someone else finds this useful.

Tagged:

Comments

• stickywicket
    stickywicket Member Posts: 27,714
    Options

That's a kind and very useful thought though I love your former methods of dealing with the problem. Yes, walls, friends etc can be very useful! I need a rollator now but this looks like a very handy gadget for some. Thank you.

If at first you don't succeed, then skydiving definitely isn't for you.
    Steven Wright