Hi my name is Annietto. New joiner.

Options
Annietto
Annietto Member Posts: 3
edited 28. Nov 2023, 14:09 in Living with arthritis

Hello, just joined the online community, and awaiting diagnosis on osteoarthritis of my knees. Very painful, can hardly bend them and struggle to get upstairs. I have already been diagnosed as having arthritis in my fingers and shoulder, so my knee situation doesn’t look too promising. Hoping to connect with others for advice and support on this online community and eventually be able to help other new members likewise. Thank you.

Comments

• chrisb
    chrisb Moderator Posts: 680
    Options

Hi @Annietto

Welcome to the versus arthritis forum.

You have arthritis in your fingers and shoulder and now it looks like it may have spread to your knees. Well you’ve definitely come to the right place to meet others in a similar position who I’m sure will be able to provide some support for you. You mention that further down the line you’d like to be able to offer advice to others which is great to hear and is what the forum’s all about.

In case you haven’t already visited our website, the following links may be useful:

I hope you receive some useful feedback from forum members and that you find having joined the forum a rewarding experience.

Best Wishes

ChrisB (Moderator)

Need more help - call our Helpline on 0800 5200 520 Monday to Friday 9am to 6pm

• Annietto
    Annietto Member Posts: 3
    Options

Hi ChrisB,

Many thanks for your kind welcome. There is a wealth of information here, and whilst I am waiting to see my GP for a confirmed diagnosis, and hopefully further investigations, I have a lot of reading to do. Knowledge is power so I am grateful and appreciative of Versus Arthritis support and help. Thank you and the team/community once again.

Kind regards,

Annietto.