Loneliness

Options
Betty79
Betty79 Member Posts: 4
edited 28. Nov 2023, 14:09 in Living with arthritis

Hi this is my 2nd post I didn't relay all I wanted to in my first I stated I was diagnosed with RA in 2015 and I am extremely lonely and isolated and finding it hard to cope.

Any coping strategies will be extremely beneficial.

Comments

• anneb82
    anneb82 Member Posts: 317
    Options

Hi @BethanMoore

Welcome to the online community.

Please see your first message, where I have officially welcomed you and responded to your message. I also responded to this message there too.

I hope that you will find it useful.

Take care

Anne (Moderator)

• Bee2
    Bee2 Member Posts: 10
    Options

Hi BethanMoore,

I send my empathy out to you, I’m struggling myself the same as you (I have severe degenerative OA in hips, spine and knees). It sure is a great deal to deal with, especially on your own. I called the versus arthritis helpline yesterday. I am very isolated here also, it was really good to just bubble over and speak of what I’m going through. The lady I spoke with was very patient and most understanding. Bless her, I was grateful. I recommend giving them a call if things get too much for you too sometimes. It can be hard to open up when you’ve been dealing with tough pains of OA on your own, (I know all too well) but a listening ear is there if you need. Support is so very important. Keep in touch 👍

• Betty79
    Betty79 Member Posts: 4
    edited 22. Jun 2022, 12:08
    Options

Thanks for your message it means another sounds like you have alot to cope with, I feel for you.

Keep in touch

Beth.