Living with arthritis

Options
Pats
Pats Member Posts: 3
edited 28. Nov 2023, 14:09 in Living with arthritis

Hi all

I'm so confused as to what I was told of my surgery doctor yesterday. I was diagnosed with ra in 2017 - 2018 I've been in pain but was getting by with stick and support. Over the last year my pain has been worse and in places I've never had pain in. I went to hospital had injection in toe as I had fluid under toes. Received letter December saying signs of osteoarthritis and fibromyia but no one ever called about it. I found out I had fibromyia when I had call with doc because my paln getting worse. But said talk about another time. Now my other doctor said all my pain and fingers seizing up bony thing sticking out side my feet , arm muscle aching etc is menopause. I've been asking for months for sick note with ra and oa but refuses every month comes up with excuse now sending for bloods just won't admit its osteoarthritis. My hospital nurse even told me I have it don't understand y he's being so horrible I'm stressed as I can barely get out now jobcentre think I'm lying and want to send me to interview Stacking shelves. I don't know what to do head's spinning with it all x

Comments