I didn't know about this site or community until my Dr sent me a leaflet.
It took me a couple of hours, to pick up courage to call the line. Spoke to a lovely guy, called John. I look forward to talking to like minded people, who have Arthritis like myself.
I've been suffering with Osteoarthritis of the spine since 2003. My favourite thing to do when I'm in a flare up is go and sit with my pet piggies, they are the best treatment ever.
Especially training them to sit, giving a Trotter and playing Dead.
- 7.1K All Categories
- 151 Welcome
- 3.2K Say Hello
- 16 How to use your online community
- 30 Help, Guidelines and Get in Touch
- 13 Feedback and ideas
- 38.6K Our Community
- 2.5K Living with arthritis
- 102 Let's Move
- 158 Work and financial support
- 528 Chat to our Helpline Team
- 233 Coronavirus (COVID-19)
- 22 My Triumphs
- 349 Young people's community
- 473 Chat and News
- 19 Val's Cafe
- 217 Chit chat
- 214 News
- 3 Tails From The Cafe