Covid and R.A.
I am in slow recovery from Covid, having been on the Old shielding list and avoided it. We haven't changed our behaviour but somehow we got it.
Having R A has made it all more difficult. I had different answers to should I stop Methotrexate. I was supposed to be told yes luckily I had decided to stop metho. I eventually heard yes, stop until you are clear and ir feeling well again.
So my start of metho. Is on hold meaning my first 3 months has been disrupted!
Don't drop your guard, this Covid is awful. I was positive for 12 days and am slowly recovering. Despite antibodies given by I. V. at home it is going to take time.
I kept trying the local R.A support service but never had the phone answered.
Panic is not my message, just take care and don't get complacent. 🙂
- All Categories
- 2.3K Welcome
- 17 How to use your online community
- 30 Help, Guidelines and Get in Touch
- 40.4K Our Community
- 674 Chat to our Helpline Team
- 8.7K Living with arthritis
- 2 Want to Get Involved?
- 53 Hints and Tips
- 221 Work and financial support
- 390 Young people's community
- 7 Parents of Children with Arthritis
- 40 My Triumphs
- 132 Let's Move
- 24 Sports and Hobbies
- 13 Food and Diet
- 257 Coronavirus (COVID-19)
- 16 Community Feedback and ideas
- 333 Chat and News
- 29 Val's Cafe
- 269 Chit chat
- 11 News
- 4 Tails From The Cafe