Partal knee replacement
Dizzytiggy Member Posts: 3
Found out yesterday that the grade 3 OA in my knee would become grade 4 in weeks if they operate on the damaged cartridge now.
My only option is a partial knee replacement.
But before that I need to get my BMI down.
I'm 38 - this is devastating to me.
Anybody else my age had to have this procedure?
- 8.8K All Categories
- 1.4K Welcome
- 4.5K Say Hello
- 16 How to use your online community
- 30 Help, Guidelines and Get in Touch
- 39.8K Our Community
- 3.4K Living with arthritis
- 12 Hints and Tips
- 198 Work and financial support
- 374 Young people's community
- 7 Parents of Children with Arthritis
- 32 My Triumphs
- 121 Let's Move
- 13 Sports and Hobbies
- 5 Food and Diet
- 254 Coronavirus (COVID-19)
- 28 Feedback and ideas
- 618 Chat to our Helpline Team
- 311 Chat and News
- 27 Val's Cafe
- 249 Chit chat
- 11 News
- 4 Tails From The Cafe