Frustrated and fed up

Options

Well I am still in complete limbo as to when I will get my new meds. No communication at all from anyone. Its been over 3 wks now. Since 31st May I have called the rhuemy helpline 7 times.

Twice the person on the other end had been rude to me.

I have received 2 calls back, both when I have been at work and unable to take the call even when I asked for a note to be made as to when I can be called. I work with children I cannot have my phone with me it's called safeguarding no1 seems to get it.

So fed up right now. All i want is answers! Is that too much to ask?

Just keep plodding along singing a song

Comments

• DODGYKNEES
    DODGYKNEES Member Posts: 90
    Options

Hi @loopylou is there an option for email communication? It might be easier than waiting for a call back. Best of luck

• loopylou
    loopylou Member Posts: 175
    Options

@DODGYKNEES there is no email for the rheumy helpline, I did however eventually get a call from the nurse that I cud answer, she gave me the name of the company and the phone number, I went online and found an email for them, long story short 10 mins after I emailed I got a call from the company and delivery of my new meds is tues.

• DODGYKNEES
    DODGYKNEES Member Posts: 90
    Options

@loopylou marvelous. Glad u got it sorted

• loopylou
    loopylou Member Posts: 175
    Options

@DODGYKNEES so am I!

Delivery was 2day, hadn't heard from the community nurse but read thru the info thort that's just like administering an epipen which I am trained in as I work with children and so I thort **** it I'll do it myself without the nurse visit 2 train me.

So 1st loading dose done at 3, community nurse called at 5 introduced herself asked if I wanted her to visit 2 teach me, told her I'd done it already as it was delivered 2day.

She just said great if I needed any help with anything at all just call her.

I'm usually pretty self reliant so have a feeling I won't really ever meet her. 😂🤣