Frustrated and fed up
Well I am still in complete limbo as to when I will get my new meds. No communication at all from anyone. Its been over 3 wks now. Since 31st May I have called the rhuemy helpline 7 times.
Twice the person on the other end had been rude to me.
I have received 2 calls back, both when I have been at work and unable to take the call even when I asked for a note to be made as to when I can be called. I work with children I cannot have my phone with me it's called safeguarding no1 seems to get it.
So fed up right now. All i want is answers! Is that too much to ask?
- 7.1K All Categories
- 151 Welcome
- 3.2K Say Hello
- 16 How to use your online community
- 30 Help, Guidelines and Get in Touch
- 13 Feedback and ideas
- 38.6K Our Community
- 2.5K Living with arthritis
- 102 Let's Move
- 158 Work and financial support
- 528 Chat to our Helpline Team
- 233 Coronavirus (COVID-19)
- 22 My Triumphs
- 349 Young people's community
- 473 Chat and News
- 19 Val's Cafe
- 217 Chit chat
- 214 News
- 3 Tails From The Cafe