Frustrated and fed up
Well I am still in complete limbo as to when I will get my new meds. No communication at all from anyone. Its been over 3 wks now. Since 31st May I have called the rhuemy helpline 7 times.
Twice the person on the other end had been rude to me.
I have received 2 calls back, both when I have been at work and unable to take the call even when I asked for a note to be made as to when I can be called. I work with children I cannot have my phone with me it's called safeguarding no1 seems to get it.
So fed up right now. All i want is answers! Is that too much to ask?
- All Categories
- 2.3K Welcome
- 5.3K Say Hello
- 17 How to use your online community
- 30 Help, Guidelines and Get in Touch
- 40.4K Our Community
- 669 Chat to our Helpline Team
- 3.8K Living with arthritis
- 2 Want to Get Involved?
- 50 Hints and Tips
- 220 Work and financial support
- 390 Young people's community
- 7 Parents of Children with Arthritis
- 40 My Triumphs
- 132 Let's Move
- 24 Sports and Hobbies
- 13 Food and Diet
- 256 Coronavirus (COVID-19)
- 16 Community Feedback and ideas
- 333 Chat and News
- 29 Val's Cafe
- 269 Chit chat
- 11 News
- 4 Tails From The Cafe