POLIO… Hope everyone is upto date on their vax
Arthuritis Member Posts: 364
edited 23. Jun 2022, 16:11 in Living with arthritis
The nature of the circulating virus, a mutated version of the weakened but live polio vaccine virus, (not given in the UK) is another reason why the immunosuppressed like us must not take live vaccines.
I hope the health authorities & GPs tackle this promptly and not wait until the trickle becomes an avalanche.
I had a Diptheria Polio & Typhoid booster 10 years ago, but its expired now.
Anyone heard from their GP?
- 8.9K All Categories
- 1.5K Welcome
- 4.5K Say Hello
- 16 How to use your online community
- 30 Help, Guidelines and Get in Touch
- 39.8K Our Community
- 3.4K Living with arthritis
- 13 Hints and Tips
- 199 Work and financial support
- 375 Young people's community
- 7 Parents of Children with Arthritis
- 32 My Triumphs
- 121 Let's Move
- 14 Sports and Hobbies
- 5 Food and Diet
- 254 Coronavirus (COVID-19)
- 15 Community Feedback and ideas
- 619 Chat to our Helpline Team
- 313 Chat and News
- 27 Val's Cafe
- 251 Chit chat
- 11 News
- 4 Tails From The Cafe