I have been having pain I'm my arm for awhile, physio said I have tennis elbow. Even though its in my arm. Now my other arm has started.
Been going to the opticians for few months with dry eyes. Was told that I'm doing everything right but am going to be referred to a specialist as there's not enough improvement. They think it could be something do with my osteoarthritis.
I had a MRI scan done months ago but haven't had the results back. But received an appointment for orthopaedics so hopefully will get some answers.
- All Categories
- 2.3K Welcome
- 5.3K Say Hello
- 17 How to use your online community
- 30 Help, Guidelines and Get in Touch
- 40.4K Our Community
- 669 Chat to our Helpline Team
- 3.8K Living with arthritis
- 2 Want to Get Involved?
- 50 Hints and Tips
- 220 Work and financial support
- 390 Young people's community
- 7 Parents of Children with Arthritis
- 40 My Triumphs
- 132 Let's Move
- 24 Sports and Hobbies
- 13 Food and Diet
- 256 Coronavirus (COVID-19)
- 16 Community Feedback and ideas
- 333 Chat and News
- 29 Val's Cafe
- 269 Chit chat
- 11 News
- 4 Tails From The Cafe