Transforming fatigue services for people with inflammatory arthritis
Researchers have found that physical activity and talking therapies can improve fatigue in people with inflammatory arthritis and related conditions.
Despite its impact, fatigue is difficult to treat in people with IRDs because it doesn’t respond to medicines and can often go unrecognised by clinicians.
Our LIFT study has found for the first time that non-drug treatments such as physical activity and talking therapies delivered by non-specialists can significantly improve fatigue across this entire group of inflammatory conditions.
Read more about the outcomes of this research:
- 7.4K All Categories
- 324 Welcome
- 3.4K Say Hello
- 15 How to use your online community
- 30 Help, Guidelines and Get in Touch
- 18 Feedback and ideas
- 38.8K Our Community
- 2.6K Living with arthritis
- 105 Let's Move
- 161 Work and financial support
- 545 Chat to our Helpline Team
- 241 Coronavirus (COVID-19)
- 24 My Triumphs
- 353 Young people's community
- 483 Chat and News
- 20 Val's Cafe
- 225 Chit chat
- 214 News
- 4 Tails From The Cafe