Did something great today
Keiri Member Posts: 6
in My Triumphs
Hi all, having Osteoarthritis of the spine, I found it a bit hard to do things, owing to pain. But today, I'm feeling "Fair Chuffed" I managed to move hay bales, from field onto trailer, Into the shed, for my piggies.
Felt great doing it. But suffering a bit this evening.
Well done you @Keiri
That's incredible. I am sure you were super careful (no twisting!) and so proud of yourself.
How are you this morning? I mopped out my husband's garage for him yesterday - what an idiot my back is so cross with me today!
Well done you! I've moved plenty of bales in my time and it's not easy!0
- 8.9K All Categories
- 1.5K Welcome
- 4.5K Say Hello
- 16 How to use your online community
- 30 Help, Guidelines and Get in Touch
- 39.8K Our Community
- 3.4K Living with arthritis
- 13 Hints and Tips
- 198 Work and financial support
- 375 Young people's community
- 7 Parents of Children with Arthritis
- 32 My Triumphs
- 121 Let's Move
- 13 Sports and Hobbies
- 5 Food and Diet
- 254 Coronavirus (COVID-19)
- 15 Community Feedback and ideas
- 618 Chat to our Helpline Team
- 313 Chat and News
- 27 Val's Cafe
- 251 Chit chat
- 11 News
- 4 Tails From The Cafe