Seeds and 'erbs
rattlebones Member Posts: 6
in Val's Cafe
Pepper and coriander.
We mix the two in the pepper mill - super flavour.
If you have any spare coriander seeds, soak for a couple of days
then plant a few in a pot (even now - end of July).
You should produce small plants with a few leaves and lots of flowers.
Dont touch the flowers - when they have finished, they turn into green
seeds. Flavour is unbelievable. Try frying a chop or steak with a few tossed in.
Or put some in your Basmati/Pilau rice.
It is not too late to seed Basil etc the same way.
👍 thank you
I do indeed have some coriander seeds still😊0
- 8.9K All Categories
- 1.5K Welcome
- 4.5K Say Hello
- 16 How to use your online community
- 30 Help, Guidelines and Get in Touch
- 39.8K Our Community
- 3.4K Living with arthritis
- 13 Hints and Tips
- 198 Work and financial support
- 375 Young people's community
- 7 Parents of Children with Arthritis
- 32 My Triumphs
- 121 Let's Move
- 13 Sports and Hobbies
- 5 Food and Diet
- 254 Coronavirus (COVID-19)
- 15 Community Feedback and ideas
- 618 Chat to our Helpline Team
- 313 Chat and News
- 27 Val's Cafe
- 251 Chit chat
- 11 News
- 4 Tails From The Cafe