Seeds and 'erbs
Pepper and coriander.
We mix the two in the pepper mill - super flavour.
If you have any spare coriander seeds, soak for a couple of days
then plant a few in a pot (even now - end of July).
You should produce small plants with a few leaves and lots of flowers.
Dont touch the flowers - when they have finished, they turn into green
seeds. Flavour is unbelievable. Try frying a chop or steak with a few tossed in.
Or put some in your Basmati/Pilau rice.
It is not too late to seed Basil etc the same way.
- 7.4K All Categories
- 307 Welcome
- 3.4K Say Hello
- 15 How to use your online community
- 30 Help, Guidelines and Get in Touch
- 17 Feedback and ideas
- 38.8K Our Community
- 2.5K Living with arthritis
- 105 Let's Move
- 161 Work and financial support
- 544 Chat to our Helpline Team
- 241 Coronavirus (COVID-19)
- 24 My Triumphs
- 353 Young people's community
- 483 Chat and News
- 20 Val's Cafe
- 226 Chit chat
- 213 News
- 4 Tails From The Cafe