PIP PETITION for change

Options
I_am_lawesome
I_am_lawesome Member Posts: 2
edited 7. Feb 2023, 09:11 in Living with arthritis

Hi all, i am trying so hard after my PIP assessment to come to terms with how you get treated. I raise awareness via tiktok on disability discrimination and hate crimes and after asking tiktok land about their experiences of the PIP system it became very clear that i was not the only one having the same issues. The degrading, unethical, bias and humiliating treatment is astounding. And after Scotland cut ties with PIP after their review/investigation because of the way it is being done it was the perfect opportunity to create a petition to the government to review and overhall the process.

I thought other sufferers like myself would like to see these changes to the system and was hoping you would like to sign my petition?

Petition: Full review of Personal Independence Payment (PIP) application process

https://petition.parliament.uk/petitions/620962

Comments

• chrisb
    chrisb Moderator Posts: 680
    Options

Hi @I_am_lawesome  

Welcome to the versus arthritis forum. 

Gosh it does sound like you’ve had a very trying time with the PIP assessment process. 

Good luck with your campaign and if change is required, I wish you a successful outcome. 

Best Wishes

ChrisB (Moderator

Need more help - call our Helpline on 0800 5200 520 Monday to Friday 9am to 6pm