Hi I am new

Meg1
Meg1 Member Posts: 2
edited 28. Nov 2023, 14:09 in Living with arthritis

Hi everyone nice I have found this group as just found out I too have arthritis in knee and pelvis

Comments

• Ellen
    Ellen Moderator Posts: 1,591
    edited 16. Aug 2022, 12:22

Hi @Meg1 welcome to the Online Community. I am very pleased that you have found us.

I see from your post that you have Arthritis (Osteoarthritis I am presuming apologies if this is wrong) in your pelvis and knee.

While you wait for someone to come along to chat I am going to attach a couple of links for you. One is to information on Osteoarthritis of the knee. Worth a look even if you have had your OA for a while:

This is to a previous thread about (possibly) Arthritis on the pelvis and is hopefully of interest to you. This type of Arthritis comes up fairly rarely as you'll see by the date:

Now that you've said hello maybe you might like to join in elsewhere on the forum? Living with Arthritis tends to be the most popular.

Best wishes

Ellen.

• Linda122
    Linda122 Member Posts: 4

Hi Meg1

I am also a newbie to this site having recently been diagnosed with rheumatoid arthritis (as well as OA in my knee).

I'm looking forward to being part of a community and hope to hear your story.