First time on this community chat

Options
Kindness
Kindness Member Posts: 3
edited 28. Nov 2023, 14:09 in Living with arthritis

Just wanted to say hi to everyone.

Hi,

I'm nai,

Been struggling with arthritus for about 6 years. It can be very lonely suffering on your own. Only a person who is suffering the same pain as u ,can truly understand wat u r going through.

Thanks for listening x

Comments

• Ellen
    Ellen Moderator Posts: 1,628
    Options

Hi Nai @Kindness

Welcome to the Versus Arthritis online community you do not need to feel lonely now you have found us.

I rather like your username very apt.

You are very right it isn't easy for people who are not living with Arthritis to understand just what it is like having a long-term condition like this. You don't say what form of Arthritis you have, but I see you have had it for 6 years. I am going to attach a link about managing your symptoms for you to read while you wait for someone to come along to chat:

Now that you've introduced yourself do come along in and join in one of the ongoing threads. The most popular category is usually Living with Arthritis.

I look forward to reading your posts in future.

Best wishes

Ellen.

• Edgey_75
    Edgey_75 Member Posts: 47
    Options

Hi Nai@Kindness,

I agree, it really does feel as though you’re alone, that’s why I joined this group, which has truly helped me find answers to questions and just support and knowing I’m not on my own.

I have arthritis in both hips, but mainly in my right. X

• frogmorton
    frogmorton Member Posts: 29,427
    Options

Hi from me too @Kindness

i hope you decide to stick around 😊

Toni x

• Kindness
    Kindness Member Posts: 3
    Options

Thankyou for your kind welcome x