I wonder if anybody can offer any advice....
I have recently received a PIP Review form to fill in. I am unclear about whether I have to repeat things that I originally explained in my initial claim. It asks about changes so if there have not been any, is it better to just put 'No change' or should I explain all of the difficulties that I still have? The problem is that I have so much to put as I have several conditions.
Any advice would be gratefully received.
- 8.2K All Categories
- 755 Welcome
- 3.8K Say Hello
- 16 How to use your online community
- 30 Help, Guidelines and Get in Touch
- 21 Feedback and ideas
- 39.2K Our Community
- 2.9K Living with arthritis
- 570 Chat to our Helpline Team
- 183 Work and financial support
- 365 Young people's community
- Parents of Children with Arthritis
- 27 My Triumphs
- 111 Let's Move
- 248 Coronavirus (COVID-19)
- 497 Chat and News
- 26 Val's Cafe
- 233 Chit chat
- 214 News
- 4 Tails From The Cafe